Bangkok To Siem Reap (Cambodia) - Day 18


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
September 21st 2010
Published: October 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

19th September 2010
We had a long day ahead! We left the hostel at 7am and got a taxi to the bus station, we then had a 5.5hour journey on a public bus to the Cambodian border and another 3 hours or so to get us to Siem Reap. Luckily i had a quick border crossing with my passport this time. I had to buy a Cambodian visa at the border which i had to pay $20 and an extra 100 Baht for them to fill out the form for me, i didn’t get the option to fill out my own form so it was probably just a bit of pocket money for them.
We got to Siem Reap about 5 ish and had an hour before we were meeting up with the rest of the group. We walked into the main town to get some dinner and check out the night markets. At the markets we all had a fish spa, this is where you put your feet into a pool of water and the fish eat the dead skin off you feet. It was really good value as we paid $3 and could leave our feet in for as long as we liked and they even threw in a feww drink! It defiantly made your feet feel good.
We headed back to the hostel for an early night, however we got very lost so the early night didn’t happen, eventually we got back to the hostel gone 11pm.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb