Fame!!!!!


Advertisement
Bhutan's flag
Asia » Bhutan » Thimphu
September 10th 2012
Published: September 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

You know that you have hit the big time when one half of the marriage is on radio and the other is on national TV!

So.... what is Mel's comfort zone? Would it be standing infront of 500 men, having been dragged out of the crowd at a national archery competion?

Well... nearly, but maybe she would be more comfortable if she was then told to throw spear-esque darts in the middle of the arena...

....Getting towards her comfort zone....

...What is really needed for Mel to feel happy is if the 500 strong crowd would start heckling her for throwing like a girl. This is it... nearly in Mel's idea of paradise. All that is needed now is to televise the whole thing live. Perfect.

And what would Andy's comfort zone be? Would it be finding himself unprepared as the only guest on a radio chat show, for an hour, and then having to go into work to see his work colleagues who all tune into the show? Hmmmm....

Advertisement



11th September 2012

Amazing...
You guys are so glamorous! Mel, if only you'd have told us in advance. I can guarantee there would have been a pretty large audience on this side of the world too... xxx
17th September 2012

well this has made my working week ten times better!! How I so miss Andy's dry wit!! hehe! It sounds like you're on a right adventure - any recordings of the TV and radio show?
17th September 2012

Ratings
Hi Andy, I've just read that Radio Bhutan has been closed down due to dwindling audience figures.

Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 65; dbt: 0.059s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb