Habitat Crew Leading week


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape
December 7th 2007
Published: December 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Vulyewa and her familyVulyewa and her familyVulyewa and her family

The homeowner and children who will live here
This was my last week living in cape town (well at least for a couple of years). I was so busy with habitat though that I bearly had time to think about untill the last day when i cried alot. I had to lead house 5 which was sponsored by Coronation a fund management company, it was the hardest most challenging, dirty and most rewarding thing I have ever done. The house was generally always on target and finished in time, but leading a new group of leaders everyday was very challenging, Ii had to use everything i have ever learnt and i think it went ok, well atleast Vuyela was happy which was the most important thing. I cried and cried when i had to dedicate the house and leave the township.

any way after it was done chloe, kelly and i went out to, firstly to obs festival and then to tiger tiger for the last time and it was one of the best nights ever. we had such fun !! I then came home to durban to spend time with family and now i'm preparing for thailand and laos. the next entery will be from there.... yeah !! i'm so excited.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

The crewleader teamThe crewleader team
The crewleader team

celebrating at the end of a long, hard week
Day 3 corranation team Day 3 corranation team
Day 3 corranation team

the corporate sponsor volunteers


Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0182s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb