Back in the City of Gold...


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Gauteng » Johannesburg
March 12th 2010
Published: March 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sometimes things change and you do not know when they started changing and then all of the sudden you are asking yourself, what the hell happened? All I can say and I will try to keep it short is that the location we were recently "employed" at started getting weird man... in a few strange ways and things were appearing and masks were removed... and that is the best way to put it I think. Hatred and anger and yelling and lies and dark secrets... all became worse and worse and the atmosphere became clouded with negativity and judgement and words were said and you know what? People like that can stay in their little world and hate the rest and hate it until they hate to death and die and no one comes to their funeral cos they hated and judged everyone away... so we left. if you think it is irresponsible or however else you want to put it then maybe you should stop reading... with a few stories, necessary, as they basically were holding us there and we were scared, like the shining or misery and all that mess- we escaped. truly felt like that.

and now, after a journey, pooh bear and I are back in Joburg. the city of gold. it feels good to be free of that drama and mess... we were not paid for the last month of work and for that... anyway... walking through the streets of Jozi, up jan Smuts past the parks and the high grass and with cars rushing past blaring beats loud into the air and then those trying to sell us keychains with south african flags and we can see the sun through the clouds beating down in the way that only the African sun can- and the feeling I have is- thank you... so much. I feel free again and we arrived at the Rose Bank shopping center, to have lunch and it was quite nice and I showed Elisha around this massive place, just wanted a nice relaxing walking type of day... took a taxi back to the backpackers, our place, something that will always be special in our minds and hearts, and fell softly into sleep. today, friday, the 12th of March in the year of 2000 and Ten. We are going to tour the city of gold and enjoy the air and lack of all that in the hodge podge chains of better than thou mindsets- and we are together... happy and free...
i love this city, this place, my friends here and the familar faces... and most of all I love not being treated like a slave at that unmentionable place... the area was beautiful yes... of course, but people can create a terrible vibe when they spill out emptiness and cruelty.

But from here on out, it will be kept positive!! Here begins a new journey in Mzansi.
take care...


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.257s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 65; dbt: 0.084s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb