Gummy booze...


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » North West
March 4th 2010
Published: March 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Elisha and I love these little gummy candies here..the funny thing is that they are gummy booze... port, wine, rum, gin etc etc..
but they just taste like gummy bears.. there is not much to update at this point as we have just been swamped at the lodge and working hard... we have not been able to get anywhere too exciting since Predator World. Elisha is apparently working miracles in the office and Antoinette says she did not think anyone could organise her chaos as well as she has. quite a nice thing to say... I am so happy with her and her willingness to adapt and try...not that we are roughing it in any way... The plan is this Sunday or Monday to head to Pilanesberg Game Park and spend the day there... I cannot wait to see her reaction to the beauty of a game reserve in this gorgeous land... and according to Cornet they have some wonderful salads and whatnot on their buffet. Haha. we had a geust last week , a gentleman who was born in Boyd, Texas but grew up in Michigan but has lived here since '81 studying vultures... said he fell in love and could not see himself anywhere else. A German guy said that the same week, he and his wife were married in Capetown last year...
I will have good photos and stories soon I hope. Until then, take care...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.231s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0634s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb