Happy Birthday to Me


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz » Marrakech
January 27th 2008
Published: January 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello. Here I am in sunny marrakech. Apols in qdvqnce for qny typos- the keys on this board are all over the place.

Flight from gatwick uneventful. Found a cab at the airport easily. Minor heqdqche when the hotel i thought id booked didnt have a room for me, but they found me somewhere else round the corner so all ok. Staying at the riad doha - there is a website if you want to look it up. Nicely furnished, quiet little riad, with a sunny roof terrace, where i sat and had breakfast and drank mint tea this morning- jealous yet?

Just off now to try and find the train station to book a ticket on to somewhere else- probably meknes. Wish you were all here. Qctually, no I dont, because then we°d have to do what you want to do. And it°s my birthday. Well, it was.

See you soon

Sarah

Advertisement



27th January 2008

Mooching in Marrakech
Well it didn't take you long to find a way to make us all jealous, did it ? Thanks for the texts - much appreciated. What I want to know is where the accompanying photos are - taken by your professional entry camera? How about a pic of a local snake charmer or a cup of mint tea, if you can't manage that. Take care ! Have fun !

Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0664s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb