Festa!


Advertisement
South America
March 22nd 2006
Published: March 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

keepin' it realkeepin' it realkeepin' it real

that would be me quadruple fisting, bringing class to the party.
It has been a crazy week. My parents, uncle, aunt, cousin, family friends, and a whole entourage of my sister's friends all came down to Rio for her 30th birthday party. Everyday this past week was basically going out to dinner with everyone, then staying out all night until sunrise, sleeping in, going to the beach, and doing some touristy stuff like sightseeing.
My sister also rented a boat on Thursday that took about 25 of us out to some islands and had food, drinks, music on it.

Now for the birthday party. My sister Whitney really went all out and threw a crazy party. It was in the penthouse suite of the VIP Suites Motel overlooking the ocean and beaches. The VIP Suites Motel is a love motel. In South America and many other parts of the world many people live in close quarters with their family so they have to check into a motel to engage in their intimate relations.

Couples can rent the rooms by the hour and there are usually mirrors on the wall and so on. Some of these love motels are actually quite nice and don't really fit the "motel" image.
VIP Motel is suppose to be the best in Rio and the penthouse suite was incredible. 2 floors, 2 balconies, 2 beds, 2 erotic chairs, 2 big TVs, mirrors all over the place, a few bathrooms, sauna, grill, hot tubs outside, and a pool on the 2nd floor of the suite.

Ok now that you have the setting, let me describe the atmosphere. There was a DJ, an open bar, and lots of food and drinks being circulated around by staff. The alcohol was flowing plentiful and strong. There were many many of Whitney's Brazilian friends at the party and Brazilians have a tendency to go crazy at parties. This was no exception. Luckily everyone took taxis because everyone seemed to be hitting the sauce pretty hard.

People were falling down, hooking up, dancing, yelling, laughing, and losing all their inhibitions. There are things that happened in the pool that you wouldn't even see in a rap music video. Basically, the night was crazy and fun and outrageous. It didn't end until 6 in the morning and then many of us went to a bakery for egg sandwiches on fresh bread, watching the joggers at the beach. Many people didn't
Whit and TundeWhit and TundeWhit and Tunde

hitting the dancefloor
make it home until later in the day.

Everyone had a great time and the Brazilians were raving about it the next day on the beach which is quite a compliment.

I fly to Bogota, Colombia tommorow to begin the 2nd part of my trip. I will let you know how it is when I get settled in. See ya.

evan




Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

caipirinha makercaipirinha maker
caipirinha maker

many, many, many caipirinhas were made and consumed at the party
whoahwhoah
whoah

and many, many, many people were affected by the caipirinhas
poolpool
pool

People starting to get in the pool.
bedbed
bed

hmmmm...
chairchair
chair

one of the 2 erotic chairs in the suite
Flowers by FlavienFlowers by Flavien
Flowers by Flavien

My sister's boyfriend Flavien in the morning.


22nd March 2006

Where's Seu Jorge?
Looks like a great time was had by all (at least those that can remember it.) The fisting comment and the shot of the unidentified woman's undies bring a level of sophistication not often seen in the blogoshphere. All kidding aside, I'm really dissapointed we weren't there.

Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb