Peru - Lima - Looking Around


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Miraflores
December 22nd 2009
Published: December 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Dec 22 - Peru - Lima - Looking Around

- So we took the Bus from Puira in Northern Peru for 14 hours (horas) to Lima - what a trip really fun (not). The bus was pretty awesome though - we took a buscoma which is bus bed which are much nicer as you can recline etc and they give you some food. Best way to do the big trips though is overnight trips - sleeping kills the time.

- We made it to Lima around 10am so not too bad and all feeling okish. Now to seek out the infamous Loki hostel which is in the Miraflores area of Lima- The Miraflores is a much more touristica area but is really nice and is close to the cliffs overlooking the beaches etc. Really great views and really big shopping centre with restaurants right on the cliffs - the girls are going mental because they have seen some shoes haha. I am looking forward to seeing Ben and Brett soon. Need to talk about girls and cars and blokes stuff - na just kidding Alice and Dani and kinda blokes in many ways lol.

Anyways, really quite a nice suprise Lima - we wern´t expecting it to be so nice.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0678s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb