Day 204 Peru, Lima to Nazca.


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Ica » Nazca » Nazca
June 10th 2015
Published: June 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi Family and friends,



We woke up at 0600 and tried to be as quiet as possible as we didn’t want to wake anyone, well only this one girl who coughed all night and kept everyone awake, she didn’t even have the courtesy to get water till I started tutting loudly!!!



Our taxi turned up on time and getting to and onto the bus was easy. We were travelling with Oltursa, this was recommended by the receptionist and he said it was the only company he used, it was a big more expensive than the cheapest company but it was well worth it!!! It was a 5 star bus with 180-degree reclining seats and got a free breakfast and lunch!!! We were so impressed!!!



We got into Nazca around 1500 and got picked up by our hostel, we stayed at the Hospedaja Yemaya Hostel, it is a family run place and really nice and helpful the receptionist drew us a map of places to go, booked up our tour of the Nazca lines cheaper than we had found online and the Wi-Fi here is amazing. We got upgraded to a private room with en-suite and can only say good things about here!!! We headed out for a walk around and had dinner and a drink at a local restaurant which was nice, walked around the shops before heading back to watch a film and sleep!!!



Love N&V X


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb