...the last few days of Ecuador!


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » South » Cuenca
September 4th 2009
Published: September 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

.....so it is Friday 4th of September and we have been here for 8 days, over the last couple of days not too much has happened, we travelled yesterday for around 9 hours on a coach from Banos to Cuenca...Cuenca is the 3rd largest city in Ecuador and has a lot of historical buildings and pretty churches. We walked around tody had a look at the town! Some of the buildings reminded me of being in Paris and visiting the Notre dame. Unfortunatley a lot of the places we visited seemed to be closed, but we still got a good mornings activity out of walking around discovering things for ourselves!

We are back at our hotel now, so just packing before our coach journey tomorrow (we leave at 3am in the morning after a night of dinner and partying for one of the girl on our groups birthday)!! :-) We are going to a salsa bar, so might give it a go...Why not!!!:-)

We are heading to Mancora tomorrow, where we get to lie on the beach for 2 days, and possibly do some surfing (may save this for Oz though, the home of surf) in need of a tan :-P we are so far behind everyone else, hehe!We are camping here and have been split into teams to cook a meal for everyone on camp...should be interesting!We are also having a party on the beach and dressng up as the animals we didnĀ“t see in the Amazon...I have chosen to dress as a jaguar as I was very disappointed I never got to see one in the Amazon, ha!I shall update you all with the stories of these events!!

I hope you are all well, will be in touch soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb