Rabida Island


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » Galápagos
July 13th 2010
Published: July 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday 13.7.2010 day 272
Rabida Island
We had to get up at 5:45 today to have bfst at 6:15 to visit Puerto Egas in the morning, we woke up and there were lots of other boat around and as we were having bfts we saw another boat already headed to the island. On the walk we saw finches, warblers, Galapagos more iguanas and sea turtles then we got to swim with the sea turtles I got to swim with about 4 and I was the only one with them each time. I also got to swim with the sea lions again except there were the mothers out feeding, they were feeding together and getting fish in a craves I did not want to go to close to them as they might bite you while they are feeding .Then we cruised to Rabida Island and had lunch on the way we saw a salt water lagoon rich in wildlife and vegetation. There was a large sea lions colony with a dominate male who keep the rest of the sea lions inline. We did another snorkel and had a look at the fish and star fish. We then go on board and did a long trip to Santa Cruz Island on the way we had our brif for tomorrow (out last day) they gave us free cocktails and then we had dinner. That night we went out for drinks and looked around the shop at Puerta Ayora.




Additional photos below
Photos: 57, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0768s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb