The Created Foundation


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » San Andres
March 18th 2014
Published: March 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

One person who started his own global initiative is a man named Patch Adams. The purpose for starting this global initiative was because he wanted to protect as the core of the medical interaction. It is a not-for-profit health care organization chartered under the Nonprofit Corporation Act of the District of Columbia. This project is based off of the belief that one cannot separate the health of the individual from the health of the family, the community, the world, and the health care system itself. The model for this organization is free, treats its patients as friends, and interviews with patients are up to 3 hours long. The country that this organization operates in is Columbia. Gesundheit has offered health care to tens of thousands of people, given workshops and lectures to over 65 countries, created educational schooling from El Salvador to Cambodia, and he made sure he made a difference by bringing joy to people’s lives when stuck by violence. I believe that this global initiative is helping out the people in Columbia, for it is granting them with the health care they deserve and need.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb