Developed or Not Quite?


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Champagne-Ardenne
March 6th 2014
Published: March 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The country that I am comparing in this blog are the United States and France. I will be comparing them in Health, Education, Trade, Economy, and Income. For the health of France the average person in France is 81.7 years. The health of the United States for the average person is 78.7 years, which is a remarkable difference because France leads the way with about 2 years more than The United States. France takes the lead with one point. For the education of France the average person in France goes to school for 10.6 years. For the education of the United States the average person goes to school for 13.3 years. The difference is about 3.7 years, which is a significantly great difference. The United States wins this one and results in a tie between France and the United states. For trade, economy, and income for France it has an income index of .843. For the trade, economy, and income for the United States has an income index of .897. The difference between France and the United States is about 5.4, which puts The United States in the lead. This then leads to the United Sates being more developed than France. The country of France is developed because it lays with the very high human development which benefits for the concept that France is as developed as the United States. France may have not beat the United States in all the sections that I compared them too, but they did win in one. France compared to other countries is quite developed, This is why I believe that France is a developed country.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0582s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb