Jan 24 Stats Up-Date & Date with Soledad


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Medellin
January 24th 2011
Published: January 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Surprising Stats For Travel BlogSurprising Stats For Travel BlogSurprising Stats For Travel Blog

Click to enlarge and read. These are page clicks only it doesnt mean it was read. I will try to get more sophisticated software to show more detail.

Double click on the stats table to enlarge it to read it
& Of course any foto you want enlarged



Arrived Medellin Jan. 06 to date 24th = 18 days. Only one new person subscribed (button on left side of page). The surprising thing is 600 page views. All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks to all for your comments especially Catica and my cousin Jim, for lots of comments. Keep them coming if your interested or curios.

Met Soledad through Couchsurfing.com (CS) one of several sites where people offer a couch, a mat or a bed to fellow travellers. A very big community here of over a 1,000. Tom went to a new years eve party I think it was in a penthouse apartment that CS held. People in our Spanish class might want to host Spanish Speakers. I know people doing this in Palm Springs as well. It is all just in good will and almost always works out well. Actually some don't have a bed but offer to meet for coffee with travellers to help them out and welcome them to the city. This is basically what Sol did for me.

Very boring day today.
Little Sports Bar 2 Blocks AwayLittle Sports Bar 2 Blocks AwayLittle Sports Bar 2 Blocks Away

Filipe helps me a bit with Spanish. Cool at midnight when the wind blows I take a jacket now.
a quick tennis lesson with Jovanni and not much else. If you dont know where your going you might not get there....Yogi Berra...I better make a plan for tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Quick Friends at the Palm TreeQuick Friends at the Palm Tree
Quick Friends at the Palm Tree

Korean fellow working in a nearby village orphanage, learned Spanish over the last 10 months and veteran colombia guy from Turkey living in Ontario.
Me & Soledad in ItaguiMe & Soledad in Itagui
Me & Soledad in Itagui

25 min. train-ride, the last top south I think on the metro, next to Sabaneta where Lucia and I went a couple of nights ago. Sol is very patient, we taught each other and had a good time.
Tom on Rt and ...?saib? leftTom on Rt and ...?saib? left
Tom on Rt and ...?saib? left

Tom from Alaska a veteran of Colombia and a helpful cool guy as is Saib...but I have his name wrong...
Soledad & Me Soledad & Me
Soledad & Me

Having an ice cream and learning Spanish/English just talking.


25th January 2011

busy boy
Could the guy's name be Sahib? Have you given up the house hunting for now in favour of couch surfing? I like the idea of this travel blog with all the info and photos. It will give you something to go back to when you are old(er) and your memory fades! Tell us more of the food and shopping, por favor.
25th January 2011

Catica it is Sedi (Saydi Hawkins)
In fact we are talking about his last trip where Sedi said the customs went through his pictures on his camera, then asked for his password for his computer. I amgoing to check to see if you have to give up that info.
9th February 2011
Soledad & Me

SALUDO
HOLA WILLIAM, ESTÁN BONITOS LAS FOTOS Y LOS LUGARES, PASAMOS MUY CHEVERE ESE DIA.

Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0658s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb