Walk at the park


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Bogota
July 3rd 2011
Published: July 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a fun day today. I went to a park with Cristina and my aunt Jazmin. While we were walking in the park there were lots of people roller skating, riding there bikes, or walking. This is because there are certain days which people from colombia can't drive there cars. They close some of the roads so people can use them to walk or ride on there bikes or roller skates. That's what we did today, except we walked. While we were walking there were these boys that almost crashed into us on there skat boards. Then there was this girl that was driving her car and almost ran us over and somebody said " Maneja despasio loca!!!!" Which means " drive slower crazy!!!!" so that was pretty funny too. When we were still walking, we saw an old lady that was homeless and she lived in a bush with like 10 dogs. I felt really bad 😞. We stopped and took and took a break and went to a place were they sell fresh mandarine jucie, it was really good!!!!! When we were done with our break we were heading back to cristina's apartment when we saw this big round inflatable thing that had red and yellow strips. I asked my cousin what it was and she told me to go and find out, so i went and i saw a gigantic group of people that were all ages!!! Then I looked inside the inflatable thing and i saw a lady dancing salsa and the group of people were copying her, It was really cool!!!!!!! Then after all of the excitment, we went back to my cousin's apartment. Later today we will go to la calera. Tell guys more about my day at night. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb