Rio Baby !!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Rio de Janeiro
October 1st 2008
Published: October 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi All

Well we finaally made it after a pretty uneventful flight, no major delays. Checked into hotel about 11pm amd then hit the beach, which is about 50 ft from the hotel door. The beach is amasing, loads of tanned, tiny bikini wearing and speedo wearing people soaking up the sun. Theres is so many people playing FUTEBALL, from 5 year olds to 70 year olds, yu could spend all day just watching them. . Copacabana beach is a really busy area and pretty safe, but if you venture a few streets backwards you can feel it getting more unsafe the more you walk, so of course as the complete tourists that we are, we started walking like our pants were on fire and got out tof there.

We had a really busy day yesterday, loads of sight seeing, which I hope to upload photos as soon as I can. We went to the Sugar loaf at night and the views were great, we saw Christ the Redemer, and drove to the maracana stadium and were told we couldn´t enter, hopefully get to see a game tonight. Back packer reality hasn´t hit just yet. we have been ¨TREATING¨ourselves a little. We managed to Blag our way into the Very posh Copacabana Palace Hotel and Taste our first Caipiranhia.....


Please excuse my grammer and spelling, have very little time to write this so there will be typos.


Ok todays plan is hitting Santa theresa a arty bohemein area and check into hostel, try get a Favela Tour, the Favelas a crazy looking, loads of houses just stacked ontop of each other, and Tnight is samba night, ( where my generously sized bottom will be appreciated)


Ok love you love

beanie X XX


Advertisement



3rd October 2008

oh cant wait
hay girlies delighted to hear you got there safe and sound and all is well cant wait to see some photos and oh cant wait to be travelling with you all
16th October 2008

Cant wait...
Sounds like you're having fun...i cant wait to see the photos. peace.

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0738s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb