The Dawning of the Age of Aquarius


Advertisement
Published: June 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we woke up pretty late and went to a brunch for lunch (rhyme!). They had pretty good bread pudding. After we came home we walked to The Gruta (the grotto) which is the prettiest place in existence. We have a few photos but you really have to see it in person...to bad you didn´t, haha suckers!
We watched The Queen and Forty Year Old Virgin (what? so innapropriate!) and both were really good. Then we went to sleep.
Today we got our various schedules after waking up in time for breakfast for the first time. We are taking Portguese classes as well as gym classes. We went to one gym class today (combat). It was pretty intense.
Tomorrow we´re going to start all the classes and we´ll register at Maua (Moo-ah, muah) and maybe sit in on some English classes. Eventually we´re going to see Shrek 3.
We walked to the top of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hill today and it hurt . We got some cool pictures of the city, but once again, you had to be there...there were some pretty sweet houses up there since we were walking in a gated community. One was the color of orange sherbert.
We have to go to sleep early tonight because of school early in the morning and we have no idea what we´re doing until then. I´m sure we´ll find something.
PEACE
Sara and Lilly


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



19th June 2007

Let the sunshine in!
I love the bamboo forest. Quite cool. (It reminds me of Hawaii.) I keep forgetting you're south of the equator; you won't find bamboo up here! How's your Portugese? (How's my spelling of "portugese"?) Thanks again for your Father's Day message. Can't wait to see you demonstrate your combat skills!
19th June 2007

cool
Love the blog. Thanks for the bamboo picture - my favorite place in the city. And hey, no R rated movies!! XO

Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb