JULIA!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
Published: June 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After a yearlong delay at Ohare we finally got on the 11 hour flight to Sao Paulo. It was basically impossible to sleep but don´t worry mom, at some point we did...Disney Channel pretty much saved our lives. I also watched some of The Lives Of Others and Sara watched Zodiac.
When we got to Tam airlines we (good news) got into the VIP section after an hour of waiting for the person checking our luggage to stop flirting with this random guy who kept coming up to her for assistance (literally an hour wait). Luckily we had plenty of time since our second flight got delayed too.
Now we are staying with Sara´s aunt and uncle´s house, Fany and Hildo. One of their daughters, Pati, is here as well. Everyone is very nice.
There aren´t really words to describe the baby we are currently fixated upon. Her name is Julia and we´re going to upload some pictures for you to see. Yeah...
Today we had lunch at Sara´s grandparents house. I will never eat American food again. American food is very very bad. Sorry Dad, I am going to be pickier than ever.
We walked around town today and got ice cream. The ice cream store is really cool because you just go in and make whatever you want yourself. I plan on making multiple trips to the ice cream shop.
I´m going to upload the pics with Sara now. We´re watching Babel tonight, which should be good.
PEACE
Lilly and Sara


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



16th June 2007

O'Hare is stupid a lot. I <3 Disney Channel on planes! Oooo VIP section for snazzy! : ) omg an hour? wow! that is very inconsiderate of the luggage checking woman! Gah stupid flights getting delayed all the time lately. So the food is really good? yay! : ) oooo ice cream! the pictures are very cute! i'm glad you guys are having fun! hugs!
17th June 2007

Food in America
Okay, I guess I must rise to the challenge! Make sure you get recipes. Julia looks pretty cute. The backyard doesn't look bad either! And the ice cream store sounds great! Sara's relatives sound really nice.
17th June 2007

Brazilian food
Get recipes! So glad you all got there safe and sound. Willie and Kamala are here and today we went to Millenium Park. There was a ciccada on our front porch that was alive and gross. I'm saving it for you -- if I see another one I'll make earrings for you. Much love, Mom
17th June 2007

OMG LILLY!!!
dude that backyeard looks SO sweeet now i wanna go to Brazil just for this ice cream shop!!! :) we all miss u like crazy here!
18th June 2007

B-R-A-Z-I-L
It looked like the VIP Room was fun but you said it was boring and boring. I WON'T SEE YOU FOR A MONTH

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0267s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb