Itaparica and setteling in Salvador


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Bahia » Salvador
January 28th 2009
Published: January 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi!

At the moment the internet at home is not working, so it is hard to update this blog as often as I would like.

Well, I haven´t written anything here in a week and a lot has happened. The weather here is still great, it´s about 30 degrees and the sky is blue every day. Can´t complain about that.

The weekdays here are starting to get a little bi t more regular. We go to school between 9 and 13, and after that we have lunch and then go to the beach. Our new hobby at the moment is beachtennis, so Kristian and I try to play that every day.... We normally go out here on tuesdays, and sometimes on thursdays, fridays and saturdays too. The brazilians have vacation now too, so the city is practically crazy every night.

On saturday Kristian and I went to an island close by called Itparica with an american and brazilian woman. Very nice to hang out with people who speak the language. This was a island where the portuguise first found when they arrived in Brazil. It was a bit cloudy this day, so typically this was also the day when we got sunburned.

Well, this is all I have time for this time!

Live life 😉
Since this is a public computer I have a hard time publishing pictures... But they will come!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0771s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb