Mini Paradise


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Bahia » Arraial d'Ajuda
September 10th 2006
Published: September 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

after a 21 hour bus journey, we arrived at porto sergui. We then got a 2 min ferry to Arrial D Ajuba and found a hostel - Soduco Maloca which is really nice and clean (although we were bitten by the little critters around so take lots of repellent)!

This place is a mini paradise. The shops are lovely and you feel safe - unlike Rio! The beach is basically one long stretch and if you walk down the other end this is where most people are.

As we were getting ready to leave the beach one day a boat anchored in front of us and one girl was taken of the boat, followed by another and then another and then 4 more etc etc until the whole boat was empty and they were all infront of us all ill and faint. It was actually quite worrying (but we got pictures).

The food here is amazing - we love their steaks! Their octopus with vingerette is lovely too. yum yum.

You can really see how it would be in peak season when its busy and the bars and playing music etc. Really recommend it to everyone.

Next stop - 10hr bus journey to Salvador.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb