Viva Buenos Aires


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
October 3rd 2010
Published: October 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Here I am Argentina! what a long flight of 26 hours in total, crossing international date line to Vancouver and Dallas Fort Worth, and I had no energy, no appetite but also no desire to sleep, finally when I arrived Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport 2 days later, what a cold shock after Hong Kong's heat and the morning sun rise in Argentina had knocked me out.



Buenos Aires probably was my first and last impression of Argentina, and it's like Latin America's New York, it has the population of 13 million in the city. It's full of people, culture, shopping, clubbing, sports, and many more.

There are so much to see and do in Buenos Aires, including the famous Avenue 9 de Julio, La Boca and of course Tango. However we had only 24 hours stay in the city and it was not enough time to see everything, but it did give a taste of what Buenos Aires has to offer, so we went to the most highlight places, including the famous Cafe Tortoni.

Cafe Tortoni was founded in 18th century and it is one of the oldest coffee house in Argentina, and no trip to Buenos Aires is complete with a visit to this cafe.


The city is never sleep, their night life is legendary, Argentino don't even begin to clubbing until after midnight, while others dine beginning at ten pm.






Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb