Buenos Aires


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
October 17th 2009
Published: October 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey Bloggers!

In The city of BA, been here since Monday, I think, geez we are only 2 weeks in to travelling and the days are already blending in to one another. It is a really nice city, but it is massive (3 million live in the city alone) with big roads running through the centre of it which makes you want to cough up fumes! Apart from that its very different to Rio. 1. You feel safe to wander about 2. It got a very European feel to it, lots of Art Nouveau buildings, big plazas, and a dock which looks just like St Katherines dock in London. The night life is buzzing no one eats till 10pm and they dance till about 6am! We are doing the whole tourist thing, musuems Evitas grave, Richard is going to watch a Boca football game tomorrow, im going to find a polo game with Lorna Simpson who just got here today on the last leg of her world tour..

We are staying in a really cool hostel, local artist and graffiti artists have decorated it so there are murals all over the walls and it has a huge roof terrace with a bbq. Although we are slumming it in bunk beds to save some cash... hmmph . Next stop is Uruguay, we catch a ferry on Monday. Really want to get out of the city and see some countryside and a bit more of South America, every city seems the same after a while.Then we are headed to Patagonia to do some trekking which will be fab.We heard on the backpackers grapevine that there has been alot of snow fall already so luckily we have packed our winter woolies.

Mum I will email Lorna and see is she has a room available, and good luck with the run.
Brain hope the finger is okay love.
Dad my phone is not working so im on Richards phone, he has the same number as before.
Kay how is the bump?


Love you all

xxxx


Advertisement



21st October 2009

so glad you're going to Patagonia dudes. Say hi for me in case I never get there. Love you. xxx

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0599s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb