Hey again


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
February 10th 2008
Published: February 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello,

Well, we have added all the names and email address that we have to the list of people that this travel blog will post to. If you don´t want this to be sent to you then you can email us at dorsalfin9@gmail.com and we will take you off the list. If you just want to say hello then you can email us also.
As we are writing this the sound of bass and snare drums, cymbals, and whistles are assualting us through the thin walls of our local internet cafe. Our street of Medrano has been closed off to automobiles at 6:00 pm for the last two weekends. People flood the streets to watch groups of brightly colored dancers and drummers march up and down the avenue. The noise and the energy are crazy and everyone the dancers and the crowd are so excited. Everyone is having fun and people are spraying each other with shaving cream and water. Our balcony faces the street and last night we aerially assualted the onlookers with shaving cream and water from above. It was pretty funny although a little juvenile. But when in Rome........ If our camera wasn´t chargin then we would upload some pics to give a visual.
Well thats it for now. Have a good day or night wherever you are and drop us a line if you feel so inspired.

tyson and sara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb