Cough, sneeze, sniffle


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic
November 8th 2008
Published: November 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It is a beautiful sunny day at sea. The temp is in the high 70's and I feel horrible. I'm taking the medications but it will have to work it's way through. So far, Annie and Henna are still healthy. It seems to be lasting about 2 days, so I should feel better tomorrow.
We lounge again, sometimes up on the serenity deck. We love to look over our balcony in to the ocean. The water is so blue. Sometimes we see little fish, the size of a bat, leap out of the water and glide over the top of the water, before diving in again. How can it be so enjoyable just watching the rolling waves and water. It is so beautiful.
We saw everyone at breakfast, and then Larry and Henna at the Serenity deck, but we have been in our room since then.
Maybe I will feel better tonight, but if not, our room, balcony, waves, room service will be just fine.
Hope you all are doing fine.
We have no satellite news since we are so far out in the Atlantic; will pick it up again in St Maarten, but I don't mind. It's amazing how good you feel mentally when you haven't filled your mind with 'chaos'.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 7; ; mem: 1018.6kb