The Days After...


Advertisement
Papua New Guinea's flag
Oceania » Papua New Guinea
May 11th 2006
Published: May 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The churches here in Papua New Guinea are beyond inspired!! The brother and sisters from Detroit have preached the Word, given their hearts, lifted our spirits, and deepened our faith in God. It has a been a great pleasure to have had them here with us.

Tasha and I and are two boys (Zion and Bryce) were privileged to have the Detroit Mission Team spend time at our home. We were thoroughly encouraged as they served us and gave us encouraging words all the time they were here. I want to leave you all with a few thoughts, but for the next few days, we would like you all to hear from the brothers and sisters here in PNG, and how they were impacted by the Detroit MT.

For me personally, I feel like Brian's message on Friday--"Walk on Water" helped me to re-focus on Jesus once again. Since they have come, I have begun dreaming intensely once again. I know God has great plans for the churches here in PNG and I am thoroughly looking forward to see what God will do in the days to come.

Overall, in the days after, we have seen a teen get baptized, people ready to be restored, many new people eager to study the bible, people wanting to serve God more in the church, and the faith of many lifted to new heights. It has been very exciting.

Thanks again, Brian, Bruce, Annabel, Cathy, Pete, Deena, and Greg for your hard work, sacrifice, and faithful spirits. I want to also thank the Detroit church for inspiring them to come and sacrificing as well. The brothers and sisters here will never forget the moments they were able to share with you.

Again in the days to come, take note of the good news and the impact that the Detroit MT has had on us here in PNG.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0973s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb