hard days


Advertisement
Papua New Guinea's flag
Oceania » Papua New Guinea
May 8th 2006
Published: May 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Ol manmari,
Dear All,
Today is Monday (here) and soon it will be for you as well. Yesterday, Sunday adn today have been very challenging days that we did not prepare for. Yesterday at church Greag did a great job preaching, but the challenges came when we started to say, "goodby to people that we had become close to. One of the teens sang the song "friends are friends forever" to Annabel. She had a very hard time holding back her tears and actually lost that fight. Annabel and I have had quite a time with the teens and will see them yet again tonught, although it will be the last time.

Today I went to 9 mile clinic one last time but it was closed because the septic tank was full (again). I won't see them again. Tomorrow our flight leaves at 6:40am so we know tonight will be our last time with the disciples here. Although we look forward to being home again, leaving here is a difficult challenge. In fact we keep joking the Kathy is actually going to stay. We will see you soon with wonderful stories and pictures that won't come close to the real thing.
All my love,
Bruce

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb