Why did I do this


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand
November 12th 2014
Published: November 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Goodbye that was what today was all about, Frankie was leaving, last night we went out for a meal to say goodbye we went around the table saying what we were going to miss the most and best memories. Frankie cried a bit, Kate annouced she was heading off too some suddenly lost another one. Once we finished the meal where we had the most amazing pizza ever we went back to the room. Laura had some bad news about work they were not going to keep her on so her safety blanket when she returned to UK was ripped from her. I have never seen her son upset she wasn't ready to process it yet so she had even more to drink. We joined in it ended up with 5 of us on this top bunk bed singing karaoke until 3 in the morning. I loved that night. The morning was horrible Laura may as well have been dead she could not move she was that ill we went out to breakfast with Frankie and then the time came today to say goodbye. It was horrible everyone was upset hugging waving her off in a taxi and before you know it she's gone. It felt empty like something was missing.
I don't get how people can say goodbye all the time travelling it's so hard.
We went out for a meal on the night and just stayed in the room for the rest of the day we were down, Laura still dead. But we have messaged Frankie constantly and left a card in her bag with messages in. However she said we don't say goodbye we say see you later.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 56; dbt: 0.062s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb