Why did I do this


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand
October 22nd 2014
Published: October 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

So the last few days have been great, since that crazy night out a lot has happened and New Zealand is amazing its warming up as well shorts are out!
So we went for breakfast with these people the next day and on the night we went for a few drinks with them at their hostel. It was good night not crazy like the one before but great all the same.
The next day we went to Rangitoto Island which if you go to Auckland I recommend you go there is was stunning! It's Aucklands largest volcano, it's a short ferry ride away and when you get there you walk to the summit by yourself. When we got to the summit we both just stood shocked it was incredible and breathtaking the most stunning views of Auckland and the islands.
On the night we had a quiet night as this was our last night in Auckland before carrying on to Paihia. Now the morning tryig to be quiet and not wake anybody does not work when it's 6:40 in the morning. The zip on a bag gets louder at that time for some reason so I'm sure they appreciated that. But off we went to Paihia which has been a disappoint experience for me reason for this is we could either leave the next day which isn't time to see everything. Or we could leave after 4 nights which is too long as we would then be stuck in Auckland after so we stayed for one night. I never got to see the bay of islands and I classed that as a must see. But the place is beautiful and on the night we promised we would start watching our finances as we just booked a flight to Fiji for November before heading to Oz.
So we got hammered as usual. We crawled to bed but our delightful roommate is a snorer! And not a normal snorer this is like Godzilla decided he was having top bunk got a chest infection and wheezed all night. That's the closest I can get to explaining how bad that snoring was.
But now I'm tired hungover heading to Auckland for one night and then off again it's going good


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.634s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 60; dbt: 0.1343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb