Ow...That stings...


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington
May 7th 2007
Published: May 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Okay, made a dumb mistake... Decided that after i extended my travel plans, that i would immediately forget about the reality of travel insurance. I forgot, and therefore, my insurance expired... Doh! Well, dont worry, i purchased insurance, but at double the cost per standard, due to the fact that i am already in the country...Double Doh! So all in all it cost me 724$ new zealand... There is only a subtle comfort in the fact that the exchange will soften the financial blow of such a mistake.
Other than that, i am doing well, filling the sketchbook, spending money on clothes, expensive art supplies and too many days at the pub. But hey, i have a job. I can pay for it... or not... sort of out of a job for the next few days. We will have to see how permanant the YHA job is.
But still looking forward to the bar tending course that is next month on the 7th. I will get the certificate, and then seek an extra job during the evenings at a pub somewhere. It should be fun. A friend has promised to show me how to draw guiness clovers, so that looks like it will be a blast.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0613s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb