Arran and Naomi


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington
April 9th 2007
Published: April 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We arrived at Lower Hutt on Monday and found our way to Arran and Naomi's house. They currently live in a very nice (and big) house on a steep hill. It was great to see them and they're both very well and happy.

They took us to Eastborne which is a few miles down the coast to see the house they have just completed buying (they move in next month). It looks lovely and is 2 mins walk from the beach. It's smaller than their current house but in a much nicer area. There are often dolphins in the bay nearby and the drive to work is along a road that hugs the coast. We're not at all jealous...

Naomi cooked us a lovely meal that night and the next day as Arran had taken the day off, we went to a nearby big nature reserve where we saw lots of native birds and other wildlife. We had a long bush walk and afterwards went into town for some lunch. In the evening we all cooked a curry as there apparently aren't any good indian restaurants in NZ, and they introduced us to Roti's which are similar to Narn bread but thinner and very very nice.




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb