Auckland Part two


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
September 18th 2006
Published: September 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

So we stayed in Auckland for two nights, one just after we landed and then the next day we went to the Zoo which we already discussed in the last blog, hope you like the pics, isnt the tiger fantastic??? That night we ate at the Orbit restaurant where we had a gorge meal and the restaurant revolved and was extremely high up. The Sky Tower was spectacular and is the highest tower in the southern hemisphere, we have a photo that we took from the restaurant which looks out onto the night. We are going back to Auckland and hope to get a photo of the sky tower in the daytime so you can see how big it is.The next day we used our coach ticket to head to Rotarua, the home of the sulphuric hot springs.....stinky! We were not looking forward to the smell nor the long journey.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



25th September 2006

The bad smell
Do not be fooled by Steven Amanda, That smell was not the Sulphor... It was still Steve's pants after that sky dive!!!! You shouldnt go to zoo's Batty as they might wan to keep you in there you cheeky little monkey!!! Well all is crap back home as usual. The weather has taken a turn for the worse and its started to get a little bit cold. I have no officially left the golf club and i'm playing football every saturday. Oxhey Jets are through to the 2nd Perliminary round of the FA Cup!!! We are the smallest team left in the competition. We have been drawn away to AFC Wimbledon who had 2,000 fans at their last game. We play them this Saturday. Well keep enjoying yourselves and Steve, Wipe you bum!!!

Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0749s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb