Springtime Beachlands


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
September 28th 2010
Published: September 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

How lovely is this?How lovely is this?How lovely is this?

Clever girl Tayla.
We had a lovely Sunday afternoon out at Beachlands with the family. Joel had a wee accident with the lawnmower. A stone flicked out like a missile and hit him on his shin bone. Ouch!!!!! I think that the air might have been blue. Joel actually didn't have a very good day as he had already burned the fry pan onto the hob. Tayla said 'that Daddy went off to do something and forgot the frypan'.
Chelle also had her troubles as well. Chelle and Tayla went off to the shops in the Spitfire. The problem was when they tried to leave the car would not start. Question asked when was the car last serviced?
Four litres of oil later the car started beautifully. It was commented that Chelle was very lucky that she didn't 'seize' the engine.
Apart from those few hiccups the afternoon was lovely. The girls and Evie had a wonderful time playing with bubbles. Poor Evie spent her time trying to catch the bubbles.
Chelle's vege garden is very impressive. Joel and Graham spent time discussing how to drain the section.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Joel resting leg!Joel resting leg!
Joel resting leg!

Wonder what Graham is saying?


Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb