Kennel Training


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
September 14th 2010
Published: September 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Training in progressTraining in progressTraining in progress

Chelle, Tayla, Evie and Jamie.
Chelle requested Fletcher's help in training Evie to use her Kennel!!! Evie didn't understand what to do with her 'Rolls Royce' Kennel that Joel had made for her. It is a very beautiful Kennel. When we left to come home Evie was sitting in her Kennel, but I have to say I don't know what has happened since.
Chelle and Joel have been busy in their garden and their vege garden has been an amazing success.
There has been so much rain this winter that everywhere is waterlogged including our house as well as Joel's and Chelle's. Their back lawn is a swamp that requires gunboots!!!
We have been back from Australia for 6 weeks and it has rained at sometime everyday of the 6 weeks. Very depressing.
Although one has to be grateful that we do have a home not like a lot of Christchurch folk who have had their homes destroyed by the 7.1 magnitude earthquake that struck on Saturday the 4th September at 4.30am and the last I heard there have been over 400 aftershocks. Horrible.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

StandoffStandoff
Standoff

Fletch in kennel, Evie debating what to do and Graham overseeing it all.
Good girl FletchGood girl Fletch
Good girl Fletch

Evie is off!!!
Home from a walkHome from a walk
Home from a walk

Evie was the colour of Mud. Jamie's job was to wash her.


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb