Saturday 21st February - Auckland


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
February 22nd 2009
Published: February 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey Hey,

Oh dear - we feel a little bit fuzzy this morning and in need of greasy food so Mc Donalds it was! After that we went for some retail therapy down Queens Street (well I did, J was not happy to be just window shopping, bless her 😞 ) until we hit the harbour where we turned round and shopped on the other side of the street, were out for about 4 hours! We then decided that we should go the cinema at the Imax just up the road so went to check out all of the films and pre-bought our tickets for the 8.50pm showing of 'he's just not that into you' - really good, it was a great chick flick that had us laughing and crying... 😉 then luckily we were planning to go straight to bed as even though it was only 11pm every other person in our dorm was snuggled up with blankets and teddies probably after their hot chocolate and cookies! Seriously it's Saturday night! Anyway we are hoping to do lots of sight seeing tomorrow and head to Waiheke Island so hopefully I will make tomorrows blog more fun and picture packed!

We Love and Miss you all, take care. Xx Xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb