Settling in to our Flat!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » South Auckland
December 16th 2006
Published: December 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

We Live Here!


Well....moving day finally came! Haha, not that we had much to move. We basically packed up our suitcases from Pauls and took them to our place. Well....it wasn't QUITE that bad, we had SOME furniture and dishes. But after that we headed out shopping. Turns out Christmas time is a great time to buy new houseware because almost every store had a 50%!o(MISSING)ff sale. So we got some very nice stuff, and saved some money too. Our place is great. It is a flat that is partially attached to the landlords house...which is fine because it is attached to just PART of a wall of their garage. We have own parking in the driveway, own gate and yard! So we will beable to have sme nice BBQs now that is is summer here. There's nothing but field behind us...with cows literally on the other side of the fence. They are so funny. And when it rains, the field gets all marshy and there are tons of water birds back there. We have 2 bedrooms, which was important for when we have our visitors arrive. 😊 And it is only a year old, so very new looking inside. We love the area of town it is in, also very new....with lots to do. We couldn't ask for anything more. We are all settled in and have everything that we NEED, so now we can start working on the things we WANT. And we are in just in time to get a tree for Christmas!


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



1st January 2007

Cool House
What a cool place. Is'nt it amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. You have both done soooo well in the short time you have been in NZ. I like how you have decorated your flat Melissa...oops sorry Den, I like how you have both decorated your flat.

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb