Why did I do this


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji
November 23rd 2014
Published: November 23rd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Beachcomber is an experience we were initially put in 100 bed dorm which initially Laura said hands down no way she could do. So we never were planning to come here but we spoke and they said they do smaller dorms so we went to reception and discussed and managed to get a 12 bed. Laura still not happy she went for a shower put her towel on and a gecko crawled out she was screaming her head off. She was ready to kill herself. She went to reception about finding a boat out of here they then automatically upgraded us to a private 3 bed ocean view room ensuite it is the best room we have been in.
On the night we watch the fire dancing and started speaking to a few people after a few drinks we were all having a heart to hearts and Laura back to normal alcohol made it easier to talk and I think we will be ok. So really happy that's sorted. I want to stay here a bit longer but Laura is ready to leave so we have spent today sunbathing, Laura nursing a giant hangover somehow I didn't get one quite proud, went swimming out today over the coral reefs so cool with the fish underneath you whole cast of finding nemo is there pretty much so maybe off to another island tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0185s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb