Introducing Chester


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
February 13th 2007
Published: February 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Chester packs his bagsChester packs his bagsChester packs his bags

Chester is ready and raring to go - we had to explain we still had a little bit of time to wait.
We thought it was about time we let Chester in on the news that he was coming with us to Europe. He was so excited he packed his bags and jumped in the car ready so we wouldn't forget him.
He tends to be pretty sedate, so he leaves the more exciting stuff to us. He mostly enjoys pampering himself, and we always have surprise room-service bills when we leave him to his own devices back at the motel. We're not sure how he will go though this trip as we intend on staying more in hostels than motels.
Chester has travelled with Teresa before to the UK and California, and he has travelled with us both to NZ in Oct 2005. Typical bear, he is mostly looking forward to sampling the food in Europe, and is particularly interested in the Swiss chocolate.
Stay tuned for Chester's posts. He may just give you a bear's eye view of Europe.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Chester waits patientlyChester waits patiently
Chester waits patiently

He's determined we won't forget to take him with us.


15th February 2007

Hey gals am sooo jealous keep me posted have a wonderful time
4th March 2007

chester is sooo cute
hayley was quite impressed with chester and wanted to see if "darling" wanted to go too, so chester had someone to play with while he was at the hostel by himself!!

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb