Off to West Oz!! No work and a 10 day tour!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
May 19th 2008
Published: May 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

After 5 great months in Sydney in poxy work it was time for some travelling. We will miss sydney, it really does have everything you could want or need but a pity that includes the rat race!!!!!

So itt was off to perth for a few days and then onto to our tour up the coast. We also took a drive down south to visit mel and paudie on the apple farm while they did their prision sentence!!!Perth was cool but quiet and the tour was absolutely amazing. Many hours were spent in the van but it was ok as there was always something to see. There was 20 in the group who were all sound but tough to get partying(bed every night at 9!!!). Thought we were suppose to be on holliers!!! Me, melissa and 1 or 2 others tried to make up for it with copious amounts of beer and goon.

So im not going to blah blah that much about were we went and all that boring crap so check the photos out. The real highlight of the the first few days was the dolphins at monkey mia. 3 times a day a distinctly lazy bunch of wild dolphins come in and get free food at the beach. Its really cool as they just swim at your feet and there are young and old ones there aswell. I walked back for the second feed and they picked me out with the kids to feed them and hence the photo. It was cool though.


Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.24s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 14; qc: 71; dbt: 0.0613s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb