Christmas Vacation


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
December 24th 2009
Published: December 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Christmas Eve BBQ by the WaterChristmas Eve BBQ by the WaterChristmas Eve BBQ by the Water

With Mike & Rita - what a feast!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Just a quick entry, and unfortunately not a lot of pictures with this one. After finishing up work here and having an amazing Christmas eve cook-out by on the Swan River foreshore with Mike & Rita, we are packing up Chevy-Chase style in search of the perfect Christmas Vacation!
We have loaded Mike & Rita's car to the hilt (literally...Sheena can't even bring a hair-dryer) and are headed south for adventures of camping, beautiful white powdery beaches, and amazing rock formations. We're not quite sure where we're going or where we might end up, but we do know that it will be the adventure of a lifetime.
We'll be back in Perth after the New Year to pack up our apartment before heading for another 4 week vacation on the east coast of Australia. Can't wait!
We just wanted to say that we wish everyone back at home a very Merry Christmas, a Happy 2010, and that we can't wait to see everyone in 2 months!
Happy present opening!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

ScarvesScarves
Scarves

These will come in handy once we're back in Vancouver! Go Canada! Thanks Mother Val!
Scuba SheenaScuba Sheena
Scuba Sheena

All ready for adventures on the Great Barrier Reef & Whitsundays!


25th December 2009

hi and merry christimas
Hi Sheena and Eric ', so nice to see your pictures and your BBQ supper. We are having a great visit with your Mom and Dad , and , of course , a great supper ! We are so upset that we will not see you right away when you are home, but all arrengements are made and paid for already , so cannot change now , but am sure you understand . We love you both so much and miss you but are so pleased to just to see your smiles and happy faces . Keep trying the email and am sure sooner or later we will get . Dont forget to let me know the name of that medication sometime . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!!!!! Love and Hugs , Grandma and Grandpa .

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb