Subiaco - Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
December 12th 2008
Published: December 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today is our last day in Perth. Dropped the car off and caught the train to Subiaco, a suberb of Perth which according to our book is really nice.. Only 10mins away..
When we got there, there were lot's of shops, boutique type shops and lot's of places to eat. Would be really nice to go back in an evening and eat out... Spent a couple of hours wondering around then caught the train back into town centre.
Went on a hunt for our sun hats for our trip to the Red Centre! I hate wearing a hat so it wasn't an easy thing to find!! In the end Chris got a traditional Aussie type hat and i got a straw type cowbow hat - :-( but we were told we had to get them as there is no shade once we get to Alice Springs!!
Had a nice wonder around all the shops and shopping centres. They were getting ready for a live outside carol singing concert in the main square - they have alot of these around the towns for Christmas.
Found a nice area with a few restaurants so had dinner. Caught the bus back to the campsite..

Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0625s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 5; ; mem: 1.1mb