say hello to the working man!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
October 22nd 2007
Published: October 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

hey everyone thanx for the messages, and people who havent left one do it now!

well ive just started my second week at work! and its all going good. as i said last time the job hunt was on after spending loads of cash on tools, i rang at least 30 people out of the paper and went to one job agency and was finding it harder than i thought to get a job as i needed my own transport and lots more tools. until i got a call back from one company offering me a job two streets down from my hostal! wicked! as most of my friends were traveling upto a hour on busses and trains. its 40 hours a week and is donig renovation just like i did at home. the only diffrence is the wages i get paid 600 quid a week take home!!!! sweet!
so i thought this would help me stop drinking and going out as much, because my plan is to work for 6wks and then travel to sydney 4 x-mas. oh no i went out sun, wed, thurs, fri, sat and this sunday just gone!! oops! but ive made it on time and in good form everyday now and have even been running to the gym and found a fighting club to go to.
this weekend im traveling down to margate river (3 hours south) a beauty spot with about 14 of us just to get out of the city and have a good piss up. we have rented a shallay 4 all of us to stay in so it should be a good crack.
i hope you are all ok and the english winter is starting to hit you all very hard!!! hahaha

it was 31 degerees last sat! hahahahahaha

until next time

Advertisement



4th November 2007

To working Lad
Hi son lets see some more pictures in your journal and what you are up to how about pic. of girl friend! give me a ring lost no's in phone. Love Dad

Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb