Days Eleven and Twelve


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Joondalup
May 3rd 2010
Published: May 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Additional maps: Untitled

Sometimes I wonder who should be in charge here, going on a round the world trip with some one who managed to end up in London from Blackpool probably wasn't my best idea! Philip was back at his insane best yesterday.

Venturing to the beach he decided to go all Zola Budd and run bare foot along the beach , then he manages to get knock over by a stray wave panicking his Mp3 and sat nav watch are about to be drown he trashes around wildly to keep them dry and then descends in to a blind panic as he feels something attached to his leg imaging jellyfish or worse he starts to scream like a girl only to find its seaweed. The run then continues with his wet shorts starting to cause his inner thighs to chaff till their red raw. he decides to bath them in the sea where once the sea water hits them he comes runs from the sea screaming as if he just seen a great white. Picture Hally Berry in James Bond coming out of the sea now picture the polar opposite . Trudging wearily back to the beach he then falls asleep with his pound shop sun cream on this is about as affective as Rafa benitez transfer dealings. And he awakes to find himself medium rare!

Which lead to sunstroke and not being able to do our blog last night. Muppet!

Today We went to Yanchep Lagoon with Jayne and Louis. Jason has gone to work in Sydney Philip travels 10000 miles to see him and he travels another 2000 to get away from him, shocking he could of took me. Philip dresses like a Muslim woman so as not to get burnt, we settle on an early night as he still looks like he has holidayed at Chernobyl.

More tomorrow



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Me and ThomasMe and Thomas
Me and Thomas

chilling watching TV


Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0784s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb