No rest for the wicked!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Joondalup
January 20th 2007
Published: January 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Guys I'm fat! I have ate so much and drank so much over the last 9 weeks that I am offically fat!(well just a fat tummy, mostly) lol
I need to detox soon. But that aint gonna happen in Perth thats for sure!

We had an absolute hoot at the wine tasting at Swan Valley vineyards! It is a brilliant day out! We had a gaig, its amazing how quickly you get a tad tipsy when wine tasting! Some of the wines were scrumpcious. Big Derek had a great birthday, he drove we all got blockoed.

Since returning from Queensland, we have done the wineries, Supa golf, Shakespeare in the park, CRIcket at the WACA, another trip to the money wheel at the Casino, more Koala's at Yanchep National Park and a huge big family get together at Kings park today for a picnic.

The Cricket at the WACA was brilliant! I loved it! Much more exciting sitting watching Cricket live than on TV. I have acquired a new appreciation.

Supa Golf was a gaig but highlighted to me my buried ugly trait of huffing and hating anything I am not good at! Nightmare! So I was raging cause I couldn't really use the clubs properly! I am such a divvy at times! lol I was able to get over myslef enough to have a very good day though.

Shakespeare in the park was "A comedy of Errors" and was a very good production. My first Shakespeare in the Park and I loved it. I went with May and Derek's wife Victoria and her mum Mary. Love wee Mary!

Today was the picnic in the park and all the Perth cousins and relatives (Relies as they say here! sheesh they'd shorten anything) were there and it was unoffically a big send off day for me and Brian from them! Sue, Geoff and the girls even came down from Kalgoorlie, which you will remember was miles away!
It's starting to edge ever closer to the leaving date and its not really clear how I'll feel to be leaving, I know Brian adn I are gonna miss a lot of people. Amber and Jessie, our new bessie mates (aged 5 and 3 repectivly), we don't actually know how we are gonna leave! lol Of course the hardest thing will be leaving May and Derek and hte sunshine!

We here there is snow forcast for next week...at least that'll be pretty...but dear Lord we are gonna freeze guys!

We have been hitting the beach at every chance we get to work on our final tans! lol

I'm gonna miss Aussie land severly but not even close to how much Brian will hurt to leave. I have the thougths of Ruthie and Grace, my sisters my family and friends, all the guys at work, and thats making me feel a little excited and happy to be returning....I assume that feeling will snap quickly away after seeing everyone, going back to work and feeling the bitter wind sting my little nose! I foresee myself saving for a flight back!

Over and out for the minute, I hope to write before I return, otherwise it'll be a finale update from Chilly Belfast!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Cricket Watchers..Cricket Watchers..
Cricket Watchers..

Lou's new favourite sport...... :o)


Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb