Surfing Fun!!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Lancelin
December 1st 2009
Published: December 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Got up at 6 today to catch the surfing trip!!

Its a day trip....an expensive one..-__-" Oh well....just want to surf and go to a nice beach.

We went to Lancelin, this small town 1.5 hrs away from Perth City....and on the way, I thought we were heading to the desert!!!! All the sand, the dry grasslands, the small trees......
Finally got there and WOW! "Water Clear Sand Fine" is the description!! and it was a quiet beach as well!! No crowd and awesome waves!!!!

The morning we got our lesson, which was a quick hour. and then ehaded into the water to practise (basically, the whole day was practising...haaaa, rip off on the lessons..)
The morning waves were gentle and nice....great sun (i sunburned my hand.......)I got to stand on theb oard and ride a 20m after the 3rd try!! WOooHoo!!! (haa....such a genius! haaaaa!!!)
So the whole day was walking in water, flighting waves and rips, getting hit by my own surfboard, standing and falling off the board, nose-choke with saltwater, and riding the waves a few times.

Ended up, Happy! but exhausted, bruises and a sunburn...haaaa!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.722s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 18; qc: 65; dbt: 0.258s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb