Perth Fremantle Prison


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Fremantle
January 12th 2010
Published: January 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

8-1-10 Today we went grocery shopping & just had an easy day. We rang the kids, Nicky said Mick had done a great job putting in the kitchen cupboards in the horse float, so they sent us some pictures, Well done Mick. Maddy is as funny as ever & is talking well. We tried to talk to Corey, Val & Hayden but had to leave a message. Dad & Ivy are well so that was good, it was nice to talk to them. , I cooked tea & we watched TV. 9-1-10 Sat, Today we applied for a couple of Caravan Park jobs, but did not hear back. We tidied up & decided to go to Fremantle for the day, by the time we got there it was 1 pm, It was very hot 35 deg, but we had lunch at Kailis Fish Wharf which was nice & there was a breeze, hot but better than nothing. We then went to Fremantle Prison thinking we would book in another day, but we were lucky, we got into the 2.30pm Doing Time Tour. It was fascinating , & our guide was really good. We had a great afternoon & would recommend it to anyone. The tour was 90mins long we heard a lot of stories. We were glad to get into the air con in the car, & we took the scenic route home by the beaches. There were lots of people on the beach & lots of Wind Surfers out there. We got home & saw our neighbours Jack & Hazel & then had an easy tea & went to bed early. Sun 10-1-10 We did some washing, its not too hot today 26 deg & a bit of a breeze. We went to Rangers Outdoor Store & got a new screw top burner for the gas bottle, ours of 38 years has worn out. Mon 11-1-10 , Den applied for heaps of fitters jobs today, We decided to put my Centrelink form in early ( that did not work) has to be the day, so will have to go back Wed . We went to book the van in to get a few minor things fixed & they are busy , but will come to us to fix the shower. Its only minor so no drama. We then went to the Ranger outdoors store to buy a book on free camping in W A South. Very good. Den went to see about a fitters job & the guy said he would call him for some casual work, maybe this weekend. We came home & had lunch & then took the girls to the beach, a lot quieter through the week. They had a great time & then we went back to the van, I watered & Den fiddled around on the computer, trying to get some of the photos off the phone. We had tea & Merry & Jim Skyped us, it was nice to talk to them. It was 28 deg today.








Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.286s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb