Perth Yanchep & Two Rocks


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Yanchep
January 17th 2010
Published: January 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Tues 12-1-10 I slept in & then I caught up on my blog & diary, which took all day. Brett & Kara got home today & it is good to hear from them again. Its hot today 33 deg so air con on again. Well that’s all the news today, very boring. Wed 13-1-10 Should have been Friday the 13th, we changed the sheets & I did the washing & Den went for a shower & the washing machine flooded & all the water went into my cupboards & through the back of the van, (not happy Jan) After mopping up the mess & using all mt towels, the dog blankets, I had 3 times as much washing to do. We rang Jayco & then the repairers, & in the end Dennis talked the guy into taking the machine out of the van so we could dry underneath it. They wanted us to pack everything up & take it into them, ha, ha,. Anyway Den took it out & the hose had come off underneath, it only had a stupid spring clamp on it. So after mopping up Den went & got 3 proper hose clamps & Silastic to fix all the hoses on properly. The machine had got wet & we left it out to try it in the annex tomorrow. The repair mob rang & said they were sending out someone to fix the shower & a few things that were wrong & to inspect the damage. They were very good & prompt & we got everything fixed, we will see if the machine works next time. So we had an exciting day Ha! Ha! It was 32 deg today Thurs 14-1-10 This morning we went grocery shopping & unpacked everything, then I had a nanna nap as my back was not good. In the avo we watered the grass & we went & had a drink with our neighbours & Corey rang after tea. Another hot day 35 deg . Fri 15-1-10 We thought we would try the machine out & guess what it would not go through the cycles, we think the wiring got wet & the water is not pumping out of it, thank god Den had not put it back into the van , it was still in the annex. Well he packed it up & took it to the Service Centre & they did not fix Lemair Washers & they got on the phone & found out for Den & we are to take it to another repairer at 6 pm tonight & so the saga continues. We watched the cricket & went & saw Jack & Hazel & said hello, they work weekends & arranged to have drinks with them tomorrow night sat. We watched a bit of TV & then went to bed. It was 32 deg today . Sat 16-1-10 Today we packed a picnic lunch & headed off to Two Rocks up the coast, on the way we turned off at Yanchep, well what a gem of a place. There is a reef rock that makes it perfect for snorkelling & once again the colour of the water was just magnificent. The waves were even cascading over the rocks like a waterfall. But no dogs allowed there, so we will come back next weekend & have a snorkel & leave the girls at home in the air con. We then made our way to Two Rocks , which is a nice spot too. There is a marina & boat harbour there, so we had a look around & decided to go back to a nice park in Yanchep to have lunch. By this time it was getting hot , so we looked for a beach to give the girls a swim. We found one , but it was too rough there for us to swim , but the girls went in anyway. We then went to the park & had our picnic lunch & a drink , it was probably 35 deg by now , so decided to go back to the park & put the air con on. I had a nanna nap & Den read the paper. We then went to have a drink with Hazel & Jack & had a lovely night, we went home & cooked a BBQ tea & went to bed. It was 38 deg today & 41 is forecasted for tomorrow. We wont be going far.





Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb