Dunsborough - June 2014


Advertisement
Published: June 18th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We have just spent a fabulous 4 days in Dunsborough.

We stayed at the 4Elements farm stay we have stayed before and it had a really familiar feel that was lovely. It is such a great location for city slickers or people with kids. The 2 bedroom cabins are large, clean and modern, and the kids have a ball feeding the crazy hungry goats, chicken and horse and part from playing cards at night they were off wandering whenever we were home. The kids are a bit older now so it was great to just watch them wander around a farm and be kids... Mud, sticks and electric fences lol!

Location wise, it is within walkingdistance to the Bootleg Brewery, and walk we did 😊 we did jump an electric fence and walk through a paddock with crazy goats but it was all part if the fun😊 We also headed to Clancys fish pub, duck stein brewery, cheeky monkey brewery, sandalford winery, minigolf and super golf, chocolate factory, candy cow, cow town, ice cream factory....phew!!! sounds like we tasted and drank a little too 😊. But...each of the places has free adult and kids games to play or massive playgrounds for kids. so it was like, what playground next?!

My mum also came as she hadn't been to Dunsborough in nearly 10 years and couldn't believe how big it us now. And we also caught up with some friends at the same farmstay, all very organised and great for the kids to have someone else to play with.

The Midgits favorite thing when asked was opening and closing the gate to the farm, and the Little Miss's was the fat white rabbit. But I loved the kids being out and having fun while we could relax with friends for nice food and a drink.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 16; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb