Do we have to go back??


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Bunbury » Bunbury
September 9th 2013
Published: September 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Day 8- Monday, September 9th



For our last day of the trip, we decided to go try to see Dolphins. We had planned on going to the Dolphin Discovery Center the morning we went to see the horses but since it was raining we decided not to. Instead of going to the Center, Carla took us to a place called The Cut that apparently is nicer and you have a better chance of seeing dolphins. We did see some in the distance, but only for a second and we just saw their fins, then they swam away somewhere. The Cut was nice though. It was a small little inlet that had nice views and you could see boats in the distance. We stayed there for a bit, none of us wanting to go back to Perth or Uni.



We stopped at another beach on the way back. Preston beach I believe. Nothing special. Not like any of the beaches further south in Margaret River and Dunsborough. I still can’t get over how gorgeous they were. We also drove though a subdivision and saw some kangaroos in a few peoples front yards. How crazy would that be to wake up, look out your window, and see kangaroos hanging around? I guess it's no different than seeing deer back in the states, but for us foreigners it's still pretty cool.

We didn't feel like making dinner when we got back, so instead we went to subway and then to the craft store, prolonging our return for as long as possible. But now we’re back and classes have started again. Back to lessons and assignments for the next 3 weeks until we leave for our next road trip up north to Exmouth!! Cannot wait (:


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0421s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb