West coast


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Bunbury » Bunbury
October 24th 2007
Published: October 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I cant remember the last entry, but think it was around coral bay just after we broke down, wchi is ironic....but we'll come on to that.

Since coral bay, we have ventured south through monkey mia and down to perth arriving well ahead of schedule. We had a great night out at The Deen, dancing to reggae music and falling in love with african girls...i need to go to africa.

We decided to do a little loop out to Hyden, wave rock, and down through Denmark to Augusta, Maragaret River and back up to Perth. The sights along the way have been beautiful, some of the most picturesque scenery i have ever seen....along with the wine, honey, cheese, toffee and ice cream tasting i had a great few days.

Once we arrivedin Augusta we settled for a few days, chilling out by the water, drinking and enjoying BBQ's...definately the aussie way. On our route up to margaret river we encountered one of our many problems with the campervan...break down number 2. The dash exploded with an array of flashing lights and irrelevant code numbers, which meant absolutely nothing to us. Phone calls backwards and forwards to toe companies and britz found us being towed at 10pm to the nicest hotel in the area $350 a night....after a beautiful buffet breakfast we set sail, on our toe truck, to bunbury. The campervan is in the service station as we speak....accommodation is on britz as well as food...so i will be off in 2 secs.

Moral is not too high, although i find it a liitle funny that we travel 7000km and brake dwon 200km outside of Perth.

Onwards and upwards.

TA DA
x



Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb