Back in perth


Advertisement
Published: October 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok just a quickie...we're back in Perth...arrived yesterday and had a much needed night out.

Started on a few bottles of wine, from the Southern region, then head out about 10ish....straight to 'The Deen', which is one of the must publicised venues. It wasnt that busy when we first arrived, but it was rammed within an hour...We left there about 2ish and popped over to a place called 'Paramount'.
En-route i got stopped for carrying a bottle of jack and coke...police officer told me to throw it away, so i asked if i could finish it. He said if i have one more mouthful i would be fined $200, so it wouldn't have been a great idea. However, intoxicated by the jack and wine, i turned my back and walked over to the bin while sneaking a cheeky mouthful....He wasnt happy...he began to write me a ticket, but i explained i was a traveller..and didnt have that kind of money on me... he was distracted by someone hurling abuse...'welcome to australia'...so after a warning i was free to go. (typical sunday mornign ref...must have been bullied for years at school..loves the power)

Lisa got kicked out of a club...twice...for wearing flip flops, which they call thongs...love hearing that. The first time we took of a shoe each and smuggled them outside to her, balancing on our other foot...she came in a little too smug...kicked of the shoes and began to dance around...within mins the bouncers were back and asked her to leave.

A great night..well needed.
x

p.s. ignore the destination...computer didnt give oz as a location...so i liked the sound of the south pole.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb